Friday, January 30, 2009

The 66th day of faith & joy

Wow!!! Today is the 66th day of faith & joy. hehe. Morning never went ate breakfast wif my family, slept till 10.30a.m. HAHA!!! Haizz.... today i help my mother to do house work.Mop the floor n vacuum. Damn tired... 27 November 2008 is a very(x3) special day is even special than my birthday. i very love tat day.lol. haha today is still chinese new year, my x neighbour came to my house can angpau. :D. haizz... faith.... how do i live without u. *sob* Today is oso a rainy day. it rain heavily. haizz... yesterday cannot watch movie cz my sister stomachache, at least my father bought one movie SPIDERWICK. wow!!! tat movie is awesome. i like it. ok ntg to say...
faith & joy forever.........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment